libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Fwd: Hate DRM? Tell the world on May 6th

From: Lee Fisher
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Fwd: Hate DRM? Tell the world on May 6th
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 19:27:27 -0700

On 04/22/2015 08:23 AM, Donald Robertson, III wrote:

> I've gone ahead and added us on the the scheduled events page on
> <https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_by_Design/Day_Against_DRM_2015#Washington_State_event>,

as doing the same as we did last year:

> Anti-DRM Action Event Help us protest the use of DRM and help
> educate the public about its dangers on May 6, from noon to 2pm at
> [Red Square on the University of Washington
> Campus](http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4921196). We will be
> handing out stickers and flyers. If you have some anti-drm related
> gear [e.g.](http://shop.fsf.org/product/DRM_No_One_Admitted/)
> please wear it to the event.
>
> I'll have stickers and flyers to hand out at the event.

https://lists.openitp.org/pipermail/ta3m-seattle/2015-May/000059.html

- ----snip-----
Who: LibrePlanet Washington and friends
What: Seattle's Day Against DRM event
When: Wednesday, May 6th, 2pm
Where: UW Red Square
Why: DRM

Day Against DRM[1] is May 6th. This year's event is being organized by
the FSF's Donald Robertson. The event will be similar to last year's
event:

Help us protest the use of DRM and help educate the public about its
dangers on May 6, from noon to 2pm at [Red Square on the University of
Washington Campus[1]). We will be handing out stickers and flyers. If
you have some anti-DRM related gear
[e.g.](http://shop.fsf.org/product/DRM_No_One_Admitted/) please wear
it to the event. Stickers and flyers will be available to hand out at
the event.

The LibrePlanet Washington wiki has information about the upcoming
event. It'd be safe to also check the mailing list for last-second
planning issues.

[1] <https://www.defectivebydesign.org/dayagainstdrm/>
[2] <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4921196>
[3]