libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting on Saturday?

From: Benj. Mako Hill
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting on Saturday?
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:18:08 -0700

<quote who="Alex Jordan" date="Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:23:36PM -0700">
> This Saturday is the third Saturday of the month. And you know what that
> means (sometimes) - LibrePlanet WA!
>
> Anyone up for meeting? Elysian, 17:00/5 PM, on July 20th?

I think I'm going to be at the Fremont Solstice festival and
parade. If anybody wants to meet up there, I'd be down.

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto