libreplanet-us-wa

[Libreplanet-us-wa] OneBusAway [was Re: Thx for a great meetup.]

From: Benj. Mako Hill
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-wa] OneBusAway [was Re: Thx for a great meetup.]
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 21:21:31 -0800

<quote who="elcaseti ." date="Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 09:06:03PM +0000">
> I agree that Libreplanet WA needs to start focusing on achieving
> goals.  Also, Trip Planner isn't very useful.  The similar app,
> called OneBusAway is very useful.  If OneBusAway can be persuaded to
> turn their app into Libre Software, that would be amazing!

I'm under the impression that OneBusAway's clients, apps, and server
software have always been free software and licensed under Apache 2:

https://github.com/OneBusAway
https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway/wiki

As I missing something?

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto