libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this saturday? Also, libreplanet conf

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this saturday? Also, libreplanet conf
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

Ian Kelling <address@hidden> wrote ..
> We are still at the Elysian on Capitol Hill, and still at 5 PM
> (17:00). That's Saturday the 19th.
>
> Who's in?

I am. I remember there being a discussion of other places.
What about http://mccoysfirehouse.com/

> Also, I'll be at libreplanet 2017 the following week. Anyone else?

I will be.

> If so, where are you staying?

I'm staying at The Kendall Hotel - https://www.kendallhotel.com/
It's nice, they have an *amazing* breakfast ("fit for a fireman"
indeed!), and best of all it's only 1 block from the conference.
Registration/badge pickup begins at 9am on Saturday. I'll probably leave
the hotel at 8:55... :)

Any hotel near the Red Line will provide easy access to the conference
because the Kendall/MIT Station stop is just a few blocks away from it.