lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2604 in lilypond: LILYPOND_BUILD_DIR

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2604 in lilypond: LILYPOND_BUILD_DIR
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:49:26 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 2604 by address@hidden: LILYPOND_BUILD_DIR

Just to be clear, assuming that my git repo is called lilypond-git/, this would be (for example) lilypond-git/build/ ?

I don't mind working on this, but I need to know exactly what the purpose is - is the policy now that LilyPond must be built in a separate build directory and not in the source tree? Should the makefiles automatically generate this directory and refuse cowardly to build LilyPond if not in this directory?