lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3817 in lilypond: Patch: TabNoteHead.style = #

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3817 in lilypond: Patch: TabNoteHead.style = #'slash supported.
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:19:40 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-review

Comment #2 on issue 3817 by address@hidden: Patch: TabNoteHead.style = #'slash supported.

Mark, this fails a make check, I cannot tell specifically on what as when using multipl CPUs make -jx sometimes it is hard to find the specific *.ly and *.log file that is generated that fails.

If I grep for Errors in all the files created during make check I can see a number of programming errors and clashing note columns etc. But these may already be in the make check every time - I am not experienced enough basically to sort the wheat from the chaff.

So can you do your own make check (no need to do a full make doc) and see if you can see what it fails on.