lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3874 in lilypond: Patch: lilypond-book: Fix TE

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3874 in lilypond: Patch: lilypond-book: Fix TEXINPUTS environment manipulation on W32
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 12:55:06 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 3874 by address@hidden: Patch: lilypond-book: Fix TEXINPUTS environment manipulation on W32

Ok, since I don't want two months before we have a working lilypond-book in 2.18, and since "it does not work at all" can't actually get much worse, I tend to commit this to master right after it passing Patchy (which actually does not test it as far as can discern).

I checked the workaround on GNU/Linux by hardwiring the test for the workaround code, and this appeared to work as intended.

The input_dir feature appears unsupported so far in formats other than LaTeX, so I did not mess with it in other backends. We first want to get this behavior right for LaTeX and Windows.