lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2656 in lilypond: some LilyPond builds don't p

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2656 in lilypond: some LilyPond builds don't produce font ligatures
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:39:31 +0000

Comment #41 on issue 2656 by address@hidden: some LilyPond builds don't produce font ligatures

On a MacBook Pro (2014) with Yosemite 10.10.2, the DMG that is provided on the Lilypond site does not produces the desired ligatures.

However, installing the very same version of Lilypond (2.18.2) using MacPorts does produce them correctly, in case that helps. (It has the downside that I need to install a whole parallel version of TexLive; I have not yet figured out a way to avoid that.)