lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \rela

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4371 in lilypond: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 07:49:23 +0000

Comment #20 on issue 4371 by address@hidden: examples need explicit \relative c'' {} to copy and paste correctly

Well, try make -j8 or make -j6 for a change.

Hosada-san's changes as far as I remember were not involved with the build system as such but rather with the way LilyPond deals with intermediate files (which should not be in the build system rules at all).

Since the log file suggests that the "problematic" snippet is now point-blank first, I really consider it most likely that Keith just had really bad luck with the hashes of his change and no other recent change is involved. This bug might have been around an arbitrary amount of time.