lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4272 Re: Buil

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4272 Re: Build issue in Fedora due to font changes
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 11:31:33 -0000

[issues:#4272] Re: Build issue in Fedora due to font changes

Created: Fri Jan 23, 2015 04:38 AM UTC by Anonymous
Last Updated: Wed Jan 17, 2018 07:30 AM UTC
Owner: nobody

Originally created by: *anonymous

Originally created by: address@hidden

Jon Ciesla wrote :

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> Maybe Lilypond should package the old URW fonts until a
> >> good replacement is available to avoid such dependencies.
> >
> > Possibly.  Until such time as that occurs, is there a way I can
> > disable Cyrillic support temporarily so that Lilypond will continue
> > to build?
>
> There is no way currently.  Either solution needs someone who is
> willing to invest time for writing a proper patch.  I guess that the
> former solution is less work.
>

>     Werner

FYI, Fedora has reverted the urw-fonts change, but this is still something
to consider fixing, as the change will need to be made eventually, and on
multiple distributions.

More information on Red Hat bug 1160132.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/