lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5231 Fix regr

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5231 Fix regression introduced with 5122 "Fix not scaling stem ..."
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 00:36:59 -0000

Unfortunately it seems the stem scaling is still not correct in all cases:

\version "2.19.82"
\book {
  \paper { #(layout-set-staff-size 40) }
  { \tempo 8=88 c'8 }
}

The stem in the markup is twice as large (horizontally and vertically) as it should be. While fiddling around with that example I also noticed that set-global-staff-size has the opposite effect, making the stem too small if you set a size larger than 20:

\version "2.19.82"
\book {
  #(set-global-staff-size 40)
  { \tempo 8=88 c'8 }
}

set-global-staff-size doesn't work inside \book anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter, but I'd still expect the stem size to be consistent with everything else in this example if it was being calculated correctly.

Since everything else, including note heads and flags, staff and ledger lines, stems of ordinary non-markup notes, etc., scales consistently, I'd think there must be already working code somewhere that could be copy-pasted into note-by-number.

[issues:#5231] Fix regression introduced with 5122 "Fix not scaling stem ..."

Labels: Fixed_2_21_0
Created: Sun Nov 05, 2017 02:42 PM UTC by Thomas Morley
Last Updated: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:28 AM UTC
Owner: Thomas Morley

Fix regression introduced with 5122 "Fix not scaling stem ..."

commit eee677c480c78d58a5215e246575aa94ba2d1897
only took text-font-size from current layout into account.
Now text-font-size from $defaultpaper is respected as well.
As a result note-by-number scales now properly for changes of
set-global-staff-size, layout-set-staff-size and markup-fontsize.

http://codereview.appspot.com/337880043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/