Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:36:15 +0100

Il giorno lun 7 gen 2019 alle 8:10, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Folks,

using gub pull requests

  https://github.com/gperciva/gub/pull/53
  https://github.com/gperciva/gub/pull/54

together with

allows me to successfully run gub's `make lilypond' on my machine,
including regression tests and documentation!  This means that
a lilypond build is no longer bound to a certain architecture, user,
or top-level directory.  As soon as issue #5456 is in git master you
can test this :-)

Hi Werner

I'll wait for the 2 PRs to be merged and your lilypond patch to be pushed, then I'll test `make lilypond` (without `make bootstrap`) on LilyDev (Debian 9).