Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:40:14 +0100

Hi everybody!
Attached is a patch that fixes building of guile at least on an openSuSE Tumbleweed system, but that patch certainly needs further discussion and testing. Only xxx::python remains to be fixed.

On Ubuntu 16 the patch seems to be ok, make lilypond succeeds.

On Ubuntu 18 the patch also succeeds to circumvent the genscmconfig problem,
but building guile for a few targets does not succeed as there seems to be
another issue. I'll have a look at that later.

Knut