RE: linker error: DSO missing from command line

From: pkx166h
Subject: RE: linker error: DSO missing from command line
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 08:23:55 -0000

Malte,

Did you ever manage to figure this out?

Over the last couple of days I have had to reinstall my dev env on Linux and
have also been seeing how convenient it is to move to a later version of my
current distribution, and have not had the same error as you have here when
having to install from scratch.

This leads me to believe that this is something, possibly, environmental to
your own machine than generic.

I have been using Ubuntu though.

James