Re: patches for python in gub

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: patches for python in gub
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 00:25:42 +0100

On 2019-01-16 20:49 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> OK, thanks for letting us know.  Fortunately, the situation seems to
> have become better, so perhaps adding support for the most recent
> python version is trivial now.

Do you mean that there are hints that let you say patches for cross-
compiling would be likely accepted upstream?

Or do you rather mean some of the changes of theses patches have been
already made upstream, as it seemed to me when I started looking into
these?

So far I haven't got far enough to get a patchset that looks coherent
and applies cleanly, when I reach this stage I'll issue a patch or a
Git branch.

Best
--
John Mandereau