Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: I cannot run make check since Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new command `set?'
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 23:18:38 +0100

Am So., 20. Jan. 2019 um 22:49 Uhr schrieb Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> > I did from scratch:
> >
> > rm -fr build/
> > sh autogen.sh --noconfigure
> > mkdir -p build/
> > cd build/
> > ../configure
> > gitk
> > git status
> > make -j3 CPU_COUNT=3
> > make -j3 CPU_COUNT=3 test-baseline
> > make -j3 CPU_COUNT=3 check
> >

> > Failed with:
> >
> > Error: /undefinedfilename in --file--
> > Operand stack:
> >
> > (input/regression/out-test-baseline/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/emmentaler-20.otf)
>
> I can't reproduce that.  I followed exactly your recipe (but omitting
> `-j3 CPU_COUNT=3'), and it works just fine for me on my openSUSE box.
>

>     Werner

Meanwhile I tried LilyDev-0.3 which is debian-9, 64-bit, ghostscript
9.20 and same gcc-version as above.
No error for the make, make test-baseline, make check sequence.

A ghostscript problem?
At least checking out
00f0ca84db (HEAD) LSR Import
(which is right before Issue 5450: relocate.cc: Introduce new command `set?')
succeeded as well, on my main machine, with ghostscript 9.27 (self
compiled from their repository)

Cheers,
  Harm