Re: Please test gub

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 07:43:43 -0600

On 1/28/2019 11:28 PM, Federico Bruni wrote:
More likely a download went wrong and the tar.gz file is not really a tar.gz file.

/Gerade da ist das Problem./

It turns out that my gateway antivirus (Untangle, ClamAV I think) doesn't like the odcctools file. The download had returned an HTML block page instead. Temporarily disabled antivirus, got over that one.

Then I got the same problem Harm mentioned.

building package: darwin-ppc::odcctools
[...]
sh: 1: ./32bit: not found
error: cannot run 32 bit executable: 32bit
[...]
Exception: Package Odcctools depends on 32 bit libraries

As advised, I installed lib32ncurses5 and lib32z1, which brought in lib32tinfo5 and libc6-i386 as dependencies. According to Knut, that libc6-i386 might be what's actually required?

Off and running again for now, currently building package darwin-ppc::cross/gcc
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA