Re: Please test gub

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 06:32:26 +0100 (CET)

> The resulting installers all have SHA256 checksums different than the
> ones from Urs Liska's Nextcloud share.

Are you sure that the build refers to exactly the same lilypond git
commit as Urs's installers?  HEAD is continuously updated...

> I don't know what's expected with that.

It would be great to ensure identical SHA256 checksums, but right now
I consider this as not extremely urgent.  BTW, getting identical
checksums *for the doc bundle* is probably only possible if you have a
gub installation containing a TeXLive package also.

    Werner