Re: Flat flared hairpins

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Flat flared hairpins
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 11:26:11 +1100

Hi Thomas,

The correction works and all is good. Thanks so much.

An interesting point I discovered. If you use \< for the hairpins, the LEFT, RIGHT settings are correct. but if you use /< they are reversed - but still work fine. A fascinating side effect of the code. [It did have me a bit confused for a while. And of course, in this usage, there is no need for a distinction between \< and \<.]

Andrew