Re: Lyrics above context

From: Tyler Mitchell
Subject: Re: Lyrics above context
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 11:31:35 -0800

On Wed, Jan 02, 2019 at 01:13:22PM -0600, Guy Stalnaker wrote:
> Tyler,
>
> How will LP know to which context the dynamics apply? I have a open SATB
> score?

Hi Guy,

The dynamics are now only in the Dynamics context itself; I've
removed them from the original "Solo" voice. The Dynamics context
isn't really attached to another staff/voice, it just exists at the
same time as the other music.

The actual pitches in the Dynamics context are immaterial -- it's
the note lengths that matter, as they deterine the horizontal
spacing for the dynamic markings. By keeping them the same as in
your original Solo voice, I preserved the spacing.

Tyler