Defining radius of circle that encircles text

From: Sam Bivens
Subject: Defining radius of circle that encircles text
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 16:41:28 -0500

Happy New Year to everyone reading!

Please see the attached MWE; how can I specify the radius of the circled text? Using `\circle 2` results in differently sized circles based on the circled text, but when I specify the radius with `\draw-circle`, I somehow can't manage to center the text inside the circle. This has to be a very simple fix that's right under my nose, but somehow nothing I've tried works.

Or, perhaps there's another option that someone might share; that would work, as well.

Thanks!

Sam