Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac

From: Stanton Sanderson
Subject: Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 05:54:18 -0600

A word of caution- do a search of “using MacPorts and Homebrew together” before
trying one with the other. As I understand it, Homebrew leaves pieces
{grounds?) in many locations which can cause problems with other apps. There
are ways of letting them coexist, but be cautious.MacPorts, however, is easily
uninstalled (as is Fink- which I used to use). I use MacPorts because it better
fit my needs.

Stan