Coloring notes played on black piano key AND coloring accidental and key

From: Pierre-Emile LHUILLIER
Subject: Coloring notes played on black piano key AND coloring accidental and key signature notes with different colors
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:08:37 +0100

Dear all,

Could you help me achieving the following objectives :

1)      In a piano staff, I would like to color (in blue) the notes that are played on the black piano keys

And if possible :

2)      I would like to color differently the note that are played on a black piano keys because of the key signature (in blue) from the notes that are played on black piano keys because of accidentals (in red)

Best regards

Pierre-Emile