Re: The composition process doesn't get disrupted using Lily Pond?

From: Caio Barros
Subject: Re: The composition process doesn't get disrupted using Lily Pond?
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 21:47:16 -0200

Happy 2019

My workflow is the good old "write first on paper and then use lilypond". Many times i have to figure out how to expand lilypond to notate something different or outside traditional notation (thanks to anyone that helped me before). Often I write a very ugly draft that makes sense only to me and them use lilypond for the final version. I find that sometimes lilypond helps me to find a notation solution that is easier to understand to a trained musician because is closer to the notation we are accostumed.

Cheers
Caio