Re: Overrun of right margin

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Overrun of right margin
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 20:13:26 +1100

Hi Jean,

Thank you. This is difficult New Complexity School music and the rhythms are hugely complicated, and with rapid metric modulation all over I sometimes have to leave out barchecks to get everything going (which is bad practice).

So I am fairly certain you are right. I had not thought of that. Makes sense.

Sometimes I wish I could just get to set nice Marching Band music instead. {No disrespect to Marching Bands!]

Andrew