RE: Environmental Path Variable

From: nagymusic
Subject: RE: Environmental Path Variable
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 07:11:07 -0700 (MST)

Following a new LilyPond install on a Windows 10 machine, I had to recently
update the Environmental Path Variable in order to have LilyPond callable
from the terminal. I'm just following up on my earlier post with a brief
update, especially in case if there're other Windows users with a similar
question. This worked on Windows 10 and Windows 7.

LilyPond is installed in Program Files folder by default. So unless this is
changed by the user during the installation process, one simply needs to
include the following line in the User Environmental Variable PATH (retain
white spaces):

C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin