Re: Selectively remove some staves consisting only of rests

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Selectively remove some staves consisting only of rests
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 22:27:55 +1100

HI Valentin,

OK. But am I on the right track in general? Seems very complex for a conceptually simple thing to want to do, so I am concerned I am way out here.

Andrew

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 at 22:15, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/4/19, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
> So now I can selectively show a stave containing only rests, but what about
> one containing only spacers? I am unable to find what interface that is.

Huh.
http://lilypond.org/doc/latest/Documentation/internals/skip_002devent
"Not accepted by any engraver or performer. "

How about putting ordinary rests and removing the stencil?
(I know, it’s ugly, but…)