Re: How to fix this divisi please

From: Reggie
Subject: Re: How to fix this divisi please
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 12:01:43 -0700 (MST)

Valentin Villenave-3 wrote
> Well, since you’re starting in the middle of the score, it doesn’t
> make sense to print a Time Signature like if it was the beginning.
> However, this will also remove new Time Signatures, so if you need to
> change \time in your divisi section, you’ll need to use something
> else.
>
> Just remove (or comment, by adding "%" at the beginning of the line)
> my \remove line, and you’ll see the difference.

I understand yes but there actually is a section of the piece later where
there is a divisi with time signature changes. Do I really need to remove
the time engraver like you said or can I just input \time as I needed?

How do your code change if there are time changes during the divisi
sections? Many thanks.