Markup on clef possible

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Markup on clef possible
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:19:51 +1100

I want to have markup such as ST over the clefs at the start of each page in a section of the string quartet I am doing. This is to indicate ongoing ST technique over extended sections, as a reminder to the player. Clefs don't appear to support markup. Rehearsal marks would be fine, but I only get one on the first staff of the four.

You can see the sort of thing in the picture here.

Any suggestions?

Andrew