Re: Frescobaldi

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 06:16:59 -0600

On 2/26/2019 5:48 AM, Urs Liska wrote:
Most questions can conveniently and more efficiently be discussed on lilypond-user while for most of the remaining Frescobaldi-specific questions the issue tracker on Github seems appropriate and sufficient anyway.

And Frescobaldi's not the only related project discussed here. OpenLilyLib, lyluatex, whatever-other-TeX, editors like vi and EMACS, in-browser editors like lilybin.com and HackLily, PDF software, MIDI software, and still other things are also known to show up. I guess to me this list seems more like discussion for "LilyPond ecosystem" than strictly LilyPond.

Of course, if strictly-LilyPond discussion starts getting crowded out somehow, maybe that should change. But I think it's reasonable to start discussions here for most any form of LilyPond usage, and then take it to a specific project's discussion forum or issue tracker when it narrows to that project.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA