Re: Gvim and lilypond and emacs

From: peter
Subject: Re: Gvim and lilypond and emacs
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:13:02 +1100

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> writes:

Andrew> So I decided to go over to vim. I have used vi for decades,
Andrew> but the Lilypond doco refers to gvim so I am trying that. Gvim
Andrew> is new to me. I followed everything the Lilypond manual says,
Andrew> unset everything to do with emacs, as far as I can tell, and
Andrew> no matter what I do. after several reboots and all, clicking
Andrew> on a newly generated PDF brings up emacs, not a buffer in
Andrew> gvim.

Check the sensible-editor configuration.  If you run select-editor you
can make the default editor point to something else.

Peter C