Re: frescobaldi themes

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: frescobaldi themes
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 15:36:08 +0200

Ciao Valentin,
Thank you for your kind msg!

You wrote:

[install multiple themes all at once in Frescobaldi]
I suppose the easiest way to be able to install multiple files would be to slightly
tweak Frescobaldi’s code (which can easily be done on a distributed copy as it is python).
For this find the location of of the frescobaldi_app module and open widgets/schemeselector.py.
[....]

I found the file and tried to modify it. Unfortunately I have a (pre)compiled .pyc file so I can't modify it directly.
Now I don't have time but I'll try to find the source and compile it (hopefully I'll be able to do it).
Thanks a lot!
Gianmaria