Re: Engraving a triple-stop for violin

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Engraving a triple-stop for violin
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 07:07:53 +0200

Hi Jun,
I'd do:

{ <g e' \tweak duration-log #1 e''>^. }

For some reason I couldn't find the dedicated documentation.
Cheers,
Pierre

Le dim. 9 juil. 2023 à 06:54, Jun Tamura <j.tamura@me.com> a écrit :
Hello!

Is there a recommended practice to engrave a triple-stop for the violin as in the attached example - notes with different durations in a single triple-stop? The example is from the 1st violin part, bar 24, 1st movement, piano concerto no. 3 by Beethoven. This quite often appears in music for string instruments. I’ve looked through LSR but cannot find a good example. Your kind advice is appreciated.

Jun