Re: Is there a Scheme macro(?) to use fretboards to generate a generic g

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Is there a Scheme macro(?) to use fretboards to generate a generic guitar strum?
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 17:47:44 +0200

Hi all,

> The problem has two parts: 1) Generate a sensible voicing for a given
> chord; 2) create the arpeggio. (Maybe you intended to do 1) manually
> anyway?)

some time ago I wrote a function for deriving chord voicings from fretboards
for some SE question:

https://music.stackexchange.com/questions/122001/using-chordmode-in-tabstaff-for-ukulele-shows-the-wrong-fretted-strings
https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2022-03/msg00382.html

The order should be by string number, so for a downstroke you must reverse the
order.

Cheers,
Valentin