tagline = ##f does not work in score header block

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: tagline = ##f does not work in score header block
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 15:38:02 -0700

Hi everyone.

I have a few observations that I'd like to share.  Nothin too urgent.

If you put tagline = ##f in a header block, it will work everywhere except in the score block.  Here is a MWE to illustrate this:

\version "2.25.7"

% \header { tagline = ##f } % <-- this works

\book {
  % \header { tagline = ##f } % <-- this works
  \bookpart {
    % \header { tagline = ##f } % <-- this works
    \score {
      \header { tagline = ##f } % <-- this does not work
      \new Staff { c''4 4 4 4  }

For me the solution looks like I'm going to put a header block in a bookpark block surrounding my score block, and put tagline = ##f there.

Another observation: tagline is not in either the command index or the index in the Notation Manual.  The documentation I could find on tagline was pretty sparse (unless I missed something).

I could fill out an issue if you think it rises to that.

--
Knute Snortum