Re: Piece, to be centered and \Large

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Piece, to be centered and \Large
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 04:01:01 -0800

On 2024-01-28 3:44 am, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
I am sorry: I can read it having some experience with latex, but I am
unable to twist it to my purpose.

No worries.

One option would be to insert a \null markup so \fill-line has three things it needs to play with (i.e. something to the left, something centered, and something to the right).

%%%%
\paper {
  scoreTitleMarkup = \markup { \column {
    \on-the-fly \print-all-headers { \bookTitleMarkup \hspace #1 }
    \fill-line {
      \null
      \fromproperty #'header:piece
      \fromproperty #'header:opus
%%%%

If you do not care about the opus header field, you could just omit it altogether. Then \fill-line only needs to deal with one thing:

%%%%
\paper {
  scoreTitleMarkup = \markup { \column {
    \on-the-fly \print-all-headers { \bookTitleMarkup \hspace #1 }
    \fill-line { \fromproperty #'header:piece }
%%%%

Oh, and in your original question you mentioned wanting to adjust font size, so you can do that too:

%%%%
  \larger \fromproperty #'header:piece
%%%%

-- Aaron Hill