Re: ragged-bottom and spacing for individual pages

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: ragged-bottom and spacing for individual pages
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:14:55 +0100

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 at 19:47, Paul Scott <waterhorsemusic@aol.com> wrote:

> 1. How can I cause an individual page other than the last page of a
> score to have ragged-bottom?

Hello,

I don't think this is possible.
Personally I would produce 2 different PDFs and then split and merge the pages as desired.

> 2. How can I change the vertical spacing for a page that uses raged-bottom?

For a ragged-bottom score the usual variables can be used: system-system-spacing, top-system-spacing, last-bottom-spacing and within-system spacing properties.
You could use as well Explicit staff and system positioning, see NR 4.4.2.

Kind regards,
Xavier