[Linphone-users]Help nedded abt G711

From: k . kalepu+csuohio . edu
Subject: [Linphone-users]Help nedded abt G711
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 02:10:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I am performing experiments ..... on ad-hoc networks, and want to test how
linphone works in such networks.

Actually I felt that using G711 codec would yield better results, so I had been
using G711, but now I want to change the packet size ...i.e include more number
of frames in each packet. But when I searched in the source code, I could not
find anything related to G711. I mean in the linphon.kdevprj file it was
mentioned under subdirs= G711, audio, gsmlib .......
I could see gsmlib and rest of the stuff, but G711 was not there.

So I am a bit confused. So I had like to know what I have to do to make
necessary chages to linphone to ....send multiple frames in one packet.

Please reply as soon as possbile

Thanking in anticipation.

Kalyan,
Research Assistant,