[Linphone-users] linphonec on zaurus

From: Adam MacBeth
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec on zaurus
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:28:13 -0800

I built linphonec (1.2.0) for my Zaurus SL-6000L (ARM processor) and
am having audio problems. When I make a call on the zaurus, the other
party can hear me, but I get no audio output from the zaurus. The
following log shows the "Must catchup" error, which repeats
indefinitely. I've seen some mention of this problem on the mailing
lists, but never any solid solution.

What can I do to fix this problem? Has anyone gotten linphone to work on Zaurus?

Thanks,
Adam

----
Message:CALL_ANSWERED

Connected.
Message:ms_filter_add_link: OssRead,0 -> MULAWEncoder,0
Message:ms_filter_add_link: MULAWEncoder,0 -> RTPSend,0
Message:ms_filter_add_link: RTPRecv,0 -> MULAWDecoder,0
Message:ms_filter_add_link: MULAWDecoder,0 -> OssWrite,0
Message:Opening sound card [/dev/dsp (Open Sound System)] in capture mode with s
tereo=0,rate=8000,bits=16
Warning:dsp block size set to 8192.
Message:dsp blocksize is 8192.
Message:Opening sound card [/dev/dsp (Open Sound System)] in playback mode with
stereo=0,rate=8000,bits=16
Message:CALL_STARTAUDIO

Warning:Must catchup 247 miliseconds.
Warning:Must catchup 240 miliseconds.