[Linphone-users] Ubuntu 5.10

From: Ismael Ruiz
Subject: [Linphone-users] Ubuntu 5.10
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:16:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hello:

I have installed the latest version of linphone 1.3.4 in Ubuntu 5.10. I followed the instructions carefully and I finished with no errors.

The thing is when I try to run linphone clicking the icon placed in the programs menu, it shows an error: "It doesn't exists the file or directory".

I bet it's a problem of location, because when I try to run "linphonec" in a terminal I get no errors.

Where is the problem then?

Thank you.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com