[Linphone-users] Using video causes segmentation fault

From: Bent Bagger
Subject: [Linphone-users] Using video causes segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:48:41 +0100

Hi

I finally pulled myself together and downloaded and compiled version
3.2.1 of Linphone. This process went without any major problems - see
suggestion in separate thread.

But video still doesn't work for me. No matter what I choose for camera
setting Linphone segfaults as soon as I enable the audio+video mode.

My camere is being identified as V4L2-compatible by 'xawtv -hwscan':
/dev/video0: OK                         [ -device /dev/video0 ]
    type : v4l2
    name : Camera
    flags:  capture
and the resolution is 352x288 - in other words 'cif'.

gqcam also has troubles using the camera.

I don't attach the output from 'linphone-3 --verbose' as it is only
concerned with the SIP traffic and that works as it should.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Bent