[Linphone-users] Android Linphone

From: Richard Warburton
Subject: [Linphone-users] Android Linphone
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:44:06 +1300

Android Linphone seems stable, although if the Wifi N connection fails
on Nexus, in that nothing travels over Wifi, starting Linphone may
cause a crash.  I'll do some testing next time it happens.

However, I have two 'simple' requests that would make it usable for me:
1) Status bar 'light' notification like SipAgent/Droid so I know when
it's connected/running.
2) During call, display which voice codec is being used.

Great work on first release, hope to see more soon.

Cheers.