[Linphone-users] Re: No video on call (but webcams works)

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: No video on call (but webcams works)
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 21:02:10 +0000

The verbose printout on the slower of the two machines (an Asus EeePC 701) gives me plenty of warnings of the following form:

  linphone-warning : Video MSTicker: We are late of 233 miliseconds.

On the other machine, I cannot see any video-related warnings/errors (without having gone through the entire log in detail).

As I pointed out earlier, however, I cannot see the remote webcam on *either* of the two machines. All of this is at 352x288 resolution on both machines.

best,
flo.H

Florian Hollerweger wrote:
I am running into the same issue which another user has posted on this
list earlier: