[Linphone-users] how to customise linphone-web-ui

From: fgiffuni
Subject: [Linphone-users] how to customise linphone-web-ui
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 16:43:16 +0100

Hello,

I have compiled with success on ubuntu 14 linphone-web-plugin et linphone-web-ui.
I have tried the plugin with our sip pbx ( aastra pbx ) system and it work well.
I have tried the web-ui and it work well too but i would like to use the web-ui to connect to our sip pbx.
Which files i have to modify to register on my pbx and not use a linphone web account?
Is it faisable?

Thank you for your help.

FĂ©lix.