Re: [Linphone-users] TLS failed on windows host and self-signed certific

From: Mathys Frédéric
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] TLS failed on windows host and self-signed certificate
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 11:09:12 +0000

After some wireshark analysis, I found that :

-          Client packet Secure Socket Layer “Client Hello” : Version TLS 1.2

-          Server packet Secure Socket Layer “Server Hello” : Version TLS 1.0

Shouldn’t the client adapt its version to the “Server Hello” response? If not, can we force Linphone to use TLS 1.0? The best solution would be to force kamailio server to use TLS 1.2, I’m currently working on that but my question still makes sense as this scenario should happen. The certificate is ok as I could connect with “openssl s_client …” command while forcing TLS 1.0.

Regards,

Frederic