[Linphone-users] Question on IPv6 functions of linphone at iOS

From: Shawn Sho
Subject: [Linphone-users] Question on IPv6 functions of linphone at iOS
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:06:56 +0900

Hi,

I am working on an app using linphone sdk , and it got rejection from apple
review team due to review team are not able to login with the provided demo
account .

I found there is none requests sent to my VOIP server at all when apple team
was testing the app.I actually passed my Server IPv6 name to linphone at my app
source codes. I also tested it at my own IPv6 environment and it works fine.

I am wondering if there is any issue with linphone IPv6 functions which may
cause IPv6 name can not be directed to a correct server.

Does anyone happen to see similar issue before? I get stucked at the IPv6 issue
under iOS . I am open to advice.

Thanks,
Shawn

Sent by iPad