[Linphone-users] Problem with last Linphone under Windows 10 and Ubuntu

From: Yury Pershin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problem with last Linphone under Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 20:51:43 +0300

Hi all!

I am using previous version (3.6.1) under Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 without problem. When I try upgrade up to 4 version, lucky life finished. Under Windows 10 I can install Linphone 4.0 (with Linphone account), but can not connecting to any testing SIP accounts or to my own. I can only call this from my smartphone. Under Ubuntu 16.04 more difficult case, I can not install using flatpak. First time I can not download full package without error. Now I can download and install without error, but when I try run Linphone I am getting message Linphone not installed. May be exist some tricks?

With kind regards Yury.