lordsawar-discuss

[Lordsawar-discuss] Re: compile lordsawar 0.1.9

From: Ben Asselstine
Subject: [Lordsawar-discuss] Re: compile lordsawar 0.1.9
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:20:29 +0100

Hi,

That list of dependencies could be wrong.  I asked you some questions
and you didn't answer them.  Did you run apt-get build-dep lordsawar?
How new/old is your version of debian?

Maybe you can check the lordsawar source package in Debian for a patch
that addresses your problem.

If you read the link to the bug I sent you earlier, you'll know that
the code in question is not hit.  You can safely comment it out to
work around the problem.

My <gdkmm/drawable.h> has two draw_pixbuf methods.  One method with
the graphics context and one without.  My version of gtkmm is 2.20.2.
Maybe yours is newer?

Ben