lout-users

Compiling Lout on DOS

From: Byron Newberry
Subject: Compiling Lout on DOS
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 95 07:45:59 -0400

Hello,

I have heard that the new release of Lout should compile on
a DOS based machine.  I am interested if this is true and how many
have had success with it.  I tried a few versions ago with Lout
and gave up.  The trouble is I am NOT a C programmer in the least.
Therefore I am terrible at fixing little hang-ups that I am sure
are really not that bad if I new what I was doing.  Anyway, I would
appreciate knowing if I should invest some time again.  Also, maybe
this is a dumb question, but would it be possible to house some
binaries for Lout somewhere.  At present I don't even have a C

compiler (I know that Gnu's compiler is available, however) so

personally compiling the code is a undesirable.

Thanks for the time and best regards,

Byron Newberry