lout-users

RE: various problems

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: RE: various problems
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 19:49:07 -0500 (EST)

Jeff Kingston writes:
> Also, in fairness the difficulty of understanding Lout galleys
> should be compared with the difficulty of understanding troff
> diversions and traps[...].

In comparison to Lout galleys, I think that troff diversions and traps
are easier to understand at first, but much more difficult to get
working together correctly in complicated situations.  I think you have to put
more into understanding Lout galleys at first, but once you do they
are easier to use in complicated situations.
--
T. Kurt Bond, address@hidden